Netgear EX2700 is a wonderful electronic device that helps in increasing the range as well as the connectivity of your existing wifi network. In this post we will discuss several steps that are required for Netgear Wifi Extender EX2700 Setup. So let’s start the discussion.
Netgear Wifi Extender EX2700 Setup using WPS Method:
- Plug your Netgear EX2700 near to the existing wifi router.
- Wait the Power LED on Extender turns sold green.
- Push and hold the WPS button of the extender for 5 to 10 seconds.
- On your Netgear EX2700 you will get three solid green lights.
- Now, your extender is successfully connected with your existing wifi router.
- Place your extender where you want to be place in your home or office.
Netgear Wifi Extender EX2700 Setup without Using WPS Method:
- Plug in your extender to a power supply and make sure that the LED light is on and is stable.
- Place your extender and wifi router in the same room and make sure that there is nothing kept in between them.
- When you turn on the extender it might take some time to turn on so keep patience and wait.
- When your extender turns on completely connect it with the router by using the LAN cable.
- Take your computer or laptop and open any web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozila Firebox or Safari.
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar of your web browser and press enter. If you are not able to access this page, then contact with www.mywifiext.net netgear extender support at My Wifi Ext Fix and get the required help.
- The login page displays.
- Provide the login credentials and press Enter.
- After you have logged in with your username and password, the Netgear Genie installation wizard opened.
- Follow the on screen steps to complete you EX 2700 setup.
- Click on Finish button to complete the installation process.
Now you can enjoy the extended and fast network of your wifi network with this Netgear Extender.