We frequently go on a diet and shed fat, but after some time we gain all of the weight back. To lose excess weight and keep it off, you need to modify the way you live.
Long term healthy eating together with the occasional treat is the answer. By eating healthy food you can lose fat, build muscle and feel good.
Image Source: Google
Below are a few suggestions to shed weight and keep it off!
1. Eat fewer calories by choosing healthy food choices. Obvious, but accurate. Do not lose your calories too dramatically to start with.
2. If you're losing weight, keep eating the same number of calories. If you aren't losing weight, shed your calories by 300.
3. Keep your lean body mass. Lose fat, not muscle. Muscle burns calories, fat does not. By holding on your muscle or even raising it, you'll burn off more calories.
4. Burn more calories than you eat and you'll eliminate fat. You can help this process by getting more active. Not only you shed fat, but you will also be healthier and feel better.
5. Take chances to become active, you can take the stairs rather than the elevator, park your car farther away from the entry, and go for walks.
6. Cardiovascular exercise can cause you to lose fat faster and allows you to eat more. Research also demonstrates your metabolism is raised for around an hour following exercise.