Buying a house in Spain at a good location is the dream of many people, to make a dream come true it is necessary to investigate. This will help you find the right property at the right price. Here are some tips to find the best property in spain:-
1. How much do I have to send for the house and where does it come from? Will it come from the sale of your current home or from the bank? Your budget depends on the amount you want to put down as a mortgage deposit. For more detailed information you may also browse the internet for purchasing real estate in Spain.
2. Mortgages in Spain are more expensive to establish, but the interest rate is lower than others. The “foreigners” usually receive 70 to 80% of the bank appraisal of the property, the sale price is not inescapable. We need to find 20-30% of the price of the property and that includes the mortgage costs
3. Property purchase costs are generally 10-12% of the purchase price of the actual purchase price.
4. What property would you like to purchase for your home? These are of two types like: “must have” and “would like to have”. The “must have” is the one in which we surely want a number of bedrooms, spaces and other things that are necessary for the family.
The “would like to have” is one where you would like to include an en-suite or additional bathroom, a garage/parking area, hot tub, pool, tennis court, etc. Make this a family discussion so everyone has a chance to add to or remove from the list.
5. Decide for what purpose you want to buy the property. If you want a vacation home, you will have easy access and the property will be at a sufficient distance from the international airport.
If it’s a permanent home, then you might want to consider upgrading the views, size, and scope. If you buy the property to invest in, you need to think about the type of property.